Women's Retreat - Healing the Soul of A Hmong Woman
Time & Location
About the Event
Objectives for the retreat:
- Learn about the art of letting go.
- Learn skills and strategies to heal your wounded soul.
- Learn about yourself and your healthy and unhealthy patterns.
- Learn to change and break behaviors, habits, and perspectives that are detrimental to your well-being and the vision of your life.
- Learn to live your life with your current situation.
- Learn to self-care and self-love.
- Learn to deal with loneliness, dating, and anxiety.
- Learn to build you and the life you want.
You can expect and are expected to be supported, with no judgment, safe, relaxed, trust, confidential, and respected.
Tentative Schedule (Nothing is set in stone - just a rough sketch. For sure it will be healing, fun, peaceful, learning, and supportive):
Option 1: Friday to Saturday - includes networking, ice-breaker, and all learning objectives.
Option 2: Friday to Sunday - All of Option 1 plus more intimate connecting with each other through storytelling, relaxation, and reflection on Sunday morning.
Location: Eden Prairie, MN AirBNB - House that will sleep, 22 people.
Things to bring: Your special blanket, pillow, or whatever helps you sleep at night. We will add to this list.
Your facilitators are Sydney Chang, email@example.com (763) 807-8836 and Yengyee Lor, firstname.lastname@example.org (715) 432-5623.
Please call either one of us if you have any questions.
- Option 1: Friday - Saturday$100$1000$0
- Option 2: Friday to Sunday$150$1500$0